Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joy of Water getting splashed All Over YOu..

This incident happened with me, The Weirdo, today,.

I was sitting on my seat in my class, reading the Hard Chapter of Physics..partially remorseful.[cuz' I was hardly understanding anything....].....my classmates chattering, abusing, joking, hollering, eating...doing loads of stuffs...ALL BECAUSE THE TEACHER WAS MISSING IN THE CLASS.....

My valuable seat partner and I, as I said before, were engrossed in gross Physics.....And suddenly....one of the "Silent Assassin" or simply "Bully" of our class..throws a bottle, aiming to reach the person right behind me....And the aim goes wrong, banging the bottle on my partner's head....and the whole water splashes over me..as if I am experiencing monsoon during a drought...[Drought resembles my remorseful condition reading Physics..which is heck!! Not my cup of TEA...]


The surprising thing was, I was a little bit aghast, taken aback, a little bit annoyed...but then.....At last..I ended up with a hearty laugh.....my auricles..ventricles....vena cavas throbbing hard and hard..[that all parts join to make the Great Sufferer Of the Human Body]..adrenaline rushing all over my body..and then I find myself laughing hard....even though I am the Joke of My class...


Even though I become d joke, I had the guts to laugh at myself......

Its a trick that I used here....

And it is said.....

"Laugh at yourself So Much........................................ That others don't Have Anything to Laugh at.."


And then...consequently...


Your all complexes are gone..


And I am back at solving the Deadly Physics Question....

No comments: