Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Small thing..

I just got clicked and wanted to write it down

Why people have to be jelous of what you are doing? A person, who did not even open his/her blog since a lifetime....is now updating it and sharing it...just because I started blogging.....Am not pointing out any one in particular..but then..this eats me....

I would not mind..GOod for the person....Its like I am an inspiration to people who get motivated and pursued by seeing what I am doing.....They are undercover copy cats......

They say, In indian film industry---> We didn't copy the movie, we got inspired by the story...

Heck..We all know the truth...

And this is what happens with us..

People who copy us...pretend as if they are inspired...

I don't give a damn to the people who copy me..But i feel proud of myself and heartily laugh at the person who follows me...

If I don't have enough followers in my blog..What the heck? I have followers for my doings.................HA..Ha..Ha.....

---Prerna Subbu..

No comments: