Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Turn in life.

I thought, arey aana hai to aa jaega din jab chennai jaana hoga ( Duh! The day of going to Chennai will come when it has to come)!. And in no time,amidst all the 10th board havoc, I was put into Chennai by fate. Even such a rush God made it for me, as if he wanted me to leave Korba as soon as possible, to my utter regret.

I woke up in the morning of 24th March, thinking that I would go and bid my last adieu to my best buddies, and suddenly a phone call arrives that my admission test is due on the 27th!. Actually, my ticket was booked for 30th of April, and this was all sudden for me. I had to leave Korba without informing each and every friend of mine, making many friends and special ones cry, I parted from Korba BY CAR (From korba to chennai, 1400 kms.) ;as if it were a breeze that touched me for a nanosecond and blew away without a sound.
I was not able to look at my birthplace for the last time, neither I saw my buddies for the last time. It was a rush that bummed me up.


At last I have reached Chennai now, and I have got admission in One of the most prestigious school in Chennai, Chettinad Vidyashram. Though I feel like an alien till now where people ask me "What? Perenna? Prerna? Oh, okay", there are some people who are making me feel as comfortable as I felt where people asked me "are you THAT prerna?"

In no time, I will try my level best to leave and make my mark here too, where my name would be proudly pronounced rather than made face at. GO PERENNA, oops! Prerna ...

No comments: