Sunday, September 18, 2011

Exam Preparation, anxiety.

Seriously, I cant believe myself. What my previous "misconception" was that all the eleventh graders live life so joyfully, without the tension of boards or any public exam expectations, study their own subjects and have no pressure. My god, What is happening now is so opposite.

Now the tension is, as I have chosen my own subjects, telling that I am pretty much 'skillful' in these subjects, I have to get good marks all the time. If I dont, people will remark "what happened to being skillful eh?"

Its like telling "No pressure" by only telling the superficial advantages of being in a "care-free" grade.

I found this poem in the internet which really made me laugh about exams!

http://arambhusal.sulekha.com/blog/post/2008/04/exam-exam-everywhere.htm

Seriously amazing!!!

No comments: