Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coming Back to the Town that Made me,.and Some Nostalgic Article.:P>:P

Once manufactured, the product doesnt return to the industry. it goes out of it and spreads around the world. It does not go back to the place where it was made, manipulated and retrieved. But we humans are so lucky. If we want, we can go back to the place where we were born, took our first steps, got molded and became what we are.
I just found this pic beautiful>:P

So, if people have read my blogs, t hey would have understood that  I am now residing in Chennai, but hail from a place called Korba. And now I am back here, to meet all my friends and foes.(FOES, yeah. It is so funny when foes are happier to see you, its so jarring I say. And some friends deliberately forget to see you.)


Funny thing that the day I arrived I almost met everyone. And as a religion I went back and logged in the internet and one friend pops up a Hi! And I was like Dude, I dint see you in school! Where were you? And the person is like "Haw!Did you come to schooooooooooooooooooool??" Reminds me of Russell peters "Helooooo!!!" In Indian Joke.


 And am like "yeah??"- with my brows raised but adding a "LOL" in the chat box removes any implications of anger, and instills sarcasm instead. And for the heck of anything, we continue chatting, even though we had a full and fair chance to meet up face to face rather talk in Facebook the same day. mark Zuckerberg, you sure were a smart ass.



My house is so damp, i Say. ALL because of the freaking rainfall that took place in Chhattisgarh. Till last year people were cursing God that he ain't giving Rainfall, and this time God replied "Take it dude. All the rainfall you want."


My school building, as usual, has to wait till Annual day to have the Extreme Makeover. All blackened exteriors. And I don't know why for what joy, the interiors have become more "classy" than before. Its like saying "You went.We came."

I saw Zindagi Na milegi Dobara, By the way. It was, say, so subtle and amazing. The whole jokes, the dry humour, it was like I am talking with my friends. That is what a film is for me, you should relate to the character, however good looking they are and you are not.:P( Ref: Hritik Roshan and Katrina Kaif)


And I completed a book called "What happened to Goodbye?" by Sarah Dessen. The book taught me that the most impossible thing can....be left as impossible, and new things can be experimented in life. A little change from the "cliche" of "Impossible says I'm Possible."


This thing reminds me of an article
which I wrote in Class 8 (Too childish, but I didnt know I was so philosophical and so contrarian that time.)

"EVERYONE SAYS NOT TO GIVE UP, WHEN WE ARE AT T HE VERGE OF DOING SO. WHY SHOULD NOT A MAN GIVE UP???
I I FAILD, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO TWO THINGS- TO  GO ON, OR TO GIVE UP. IF ROBERT FROST SAYS NOT TO TRAVEL THE SAME PATH EVERYTIME, SO  HY ALWAYS MOVE ON. LET US TRY TO GIVE UP THINGS AND EXPERIMENT WITH SOMETHING NEW.
IF ONE CANNOT DO ONE THING AFTER LOTS OF TOIL, WHY MAKE HIM DO AGAIN BY SAYING "DO NO GIVE UP".!! DUDEE!! HE CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!
 IN SOME CASES GIVING UP MEANS LOSING SELF CONFIDENCE. IN THAT CASE, ONE SHOULD TRY TO KNOE ONE'S INNER POTENTIAL AND THEN WORK ON IT.

GIVING UP OT GIVING IN IS NOT THE ONLY GAME OF LIFE..BUT IT MARKS GREAT DECISIONS. SO IT IS UPON YOU WHETHER YOU KNOW YOUR POTENTIAL TO DO SOMETHING. HENCE THERE WONT BE A CHANCE TO GIVE UP..


DO GIVE UP ONCE YAAR..CHALTA HAI.:p:p:p


 Ah, positivity isnt it? I know, when we are small we really think great things and we dont realise it. This article made me know how negative I have become.

I shalt give up then, when I cant take things anymore.:P
SEEE!!!! there are people who think like this



1 comment:

Manali said...

regrets for reading it late... but it ws really great tym wen u were here...!

and that facebook part :- indirect fullon BEJJATI!!!!!